Topic Day Transformation
During our Topic Day in September, we will once again deal with a very relevant topic: Transformation! At the Topic Day, which will be held in a workshop format, we will explore the questions of what transformation actually means, what it entails, and what transformative opportunities there are for insurance companies.
The following agenda awaits our participants:
- 13:50 – 14:00: Welcome and look at the agenda – InsurLab Germany
- 14:00 – 14:20: Introductory presentation: “Big Picture of Transformation in the Insurance Domain. People, Framework Development Cycle / Maturity View of Digital Transformation in Companies.” – Björn Koch, Senior Vice President Insurance Domain Consulting at msg, and Dr. Philipp Johannes Nolte, Senior Program Manager & Cluster Expert Transformation at InsurLab Germany.
- 14:20 – 14:40: Keynote speech: “Success factors of cultural change at Zurich Group Germany” – Stefan Thelen, Head of Center of Expertise (HR) at Zurich Group Germany
- 14:40 – 15:00: Short interactive pause and location on topic map / radar – InsurLab Germany
- 15:00 – 15:20: Keynote speech “Agile Transformation between Wish and Reality – Our 5 Learnings at AXA” – Olga Penner, Product Owner Cultural Transformation & Change at AXA
- 15:20 – 15:40: Keynote speech “Agile Transformation in Insurance” – Annika Illmer, Head of Group Business Organization at HDI Group
- 15:40 – 16:00: Short interactive break and questions.
- 16:00 – 16:15: Introduction to the workshops (breakout sessions) by the topic givers: Stefan Thelen, Olga Penner & Annika Illmer.
- 16:15 – 17:15: Workshops:
- A) Stefan Thelen: “How do the changed (hybrid) ways of working affect the company culture? … and how do we deal with it?”
- B) Olga Penner: “Creating fear in advance or picking up pieces afterwards? When is the right time for communication & co-design?”
- C) Annika Illmer: Topic follows
- 17:15 – 17:45: Transport of the topics back to the plenum and subsequent panel discussion of the topic givers
- 17:45 – 17:55: Closing and farewell
After the Topic Day, there will again be an optional networking event, where you can exchange your impressions of the day in a cozy atmosphere.
Of course, it can happen that you are prevented from attending despite your interest. Therefore a request: If you have registered for one of our events but cannot attend, please cancel as early as possible by sending an email to connect@insurlab-germany. This way we can further optimize our planning, allow interested people to join us and save costs for catering etc. Thank you for your understanding!
On site, the then current Corona protection measures apply.
Film and sound recordings as well as photos will be taken at the event. By registering for the event, agree to their use, also at a later date.