InsurLab Germany e.V. is a nearly 90-member initiative of insurance companies, InsurTechs, industry-related service providers, science and public institutions to promote innovation and digitalization in the insurance industry. Our goal is to provide insurance companies with easy and direct access to national and international start-ups, to network them with each other to exchange experiences, and to actively support them in planning and implementing joint projects. We thus offer a wide range of services: from start-up scouting, match-making, a six-month accelerator program for start-ups to expert groups, events & workshops, and project support. Furthermore, in partnership with the University of Cologne Business School, we promote the cultural transformation of the industry with the help of our InsurLab Academy and offer the insurance industry a new stage for innovation at the international conference insureNXT, which is jointly organized with Koelnmesse.
As one of twelve hubs in Germany, InsurLab Germany is also part of the digital hub initiative “de:hub” set up by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Action and is the official competence center for the InsurTech scene in Germany.
To strengthen our team in Cologne, we are looking for an as soon as possible
Business & Start-up Analyst (m/f/d)
- You support our team in the acquisition and support of our members and partner networks (such as start-ups, corporates, investors and international hubs).
- You conduct topic-related research and analyses independently (e.g. startup scouting, market/trend analyses).
- You support the pre-qualification and positioning of startups and their ideas through targeted networking with InsurLab Germany member companies.
- You support the organization and execution of further internal and external InsurLab Germany events (e.g. Accelerator Program, Topic Groups, networking events, workshops, conferences, trade fairs).
- Together with our team and member companies, you will continuously develop InsurLab Germany’s range of services to promote digitalization and innovation.
- You work in projects to promote innovation and digitalization in a project management role.
- You represent InsurLab Germany at meetups, conferences and other industry events.
What we expect from you:
- You have a Master’s degree completed with very good grades.
- You preferably have some work experience in the financial services industry, consulting or start-up scene.
- You work independently, in a structured and goal-oriented manner and, at best, have gained initial project management experience.
- You bring organizational talent and assertiveness.
- You communicate confidently in written and spoken German and English.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint at an advanced level.
What we offer to you:
- Varied tasks and challenges.
- Flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes and personal responsibility.
- Creative space for the design of your field of activity.
- A motivated and innovative environment as well as a relaxed, friendly and trusting working atmosphere.
- A salary commensurate with the task and your qualifications.
- Attractive training and development opportunities within our team.
With us, you will take on a high degree of responsibility from the very beginning, you will be able to move a lot and shape things independently..
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you!