InsurLab Germany e.V. is a nearly 90-member initiative of insurance companies, InsurTechs, industry-related service providers, science and public institutions to promote innovation and digitalization in the insurance industry. Our goal is to provide insurance companies with easy and direct access to national and international start-ups, to network them with each other to exchange experiences, and to actively support them in planning and implementing joint projects. We thus offer a wide range of services: from start-up scouting, match-making, a six-month accelerator program for start-ups to expert groups, events & workshops, and project support. Furthermore, in partnership with the University of Cologne Business School, we promote the cultural transformation of the industry with the help of our InsurLab Academy and offer the insurance industry a new stage for innovation at the international conference insureNXT, which is jointly organized with Koelnmesse.
As one of twelve hubs in Germany, InsurLab Germany is also part of the digital hub initiative “de:hub” set up by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Climate Action and is the official competence center for the InsurTech scene in Germany.
To strengthen our team in Cologne, we are looking for an as soon as possible
Senior Program Manager (m/f/d)
- Conception & management of offer formats: You are responsible for the conception, content design and implementation of internal and external InsurLab Germany offer formats.
- Business & Ecosystem Development: You actively contribute to the strategic development of InsurLab Germany e.V.; you recruit new member companies and strategic partners for our industry initiative and take care of existing members and network partners.
- Program & Project Management: You coordinate and manage programs and projects to promote innovation, digitization and exchange of experience for our member companies (e.g. Topic Groups, insureNXT) and support the creation of studies and white papers in collaboration with our members.
- Change & Transformation: You develop new formats or enhance existing ones to support our member companies in their digital and cultural transformation (e.g. Topic Days, interactive workshops, innovation projects).
Representation: You represent InsurLab Germany at internal and external meetups, conferences and other industry events as a speaker or participant.
What you bring to the table:
- You have a master’s degree with very good grades.
- You have at least five years of experience in the insurance industry.
- You have a broad network in the insurance industry and good project management skills.
- You communicate confidently in written and spoken German and English.
What we expect from you:
- You work independently, structured and goal-oriented.
- You take responsibility for the operational and strategic management of different functional areas as well as subject areas of InsurLab Germany (incl. budget/profit responsibility).
- You are confident in appearing and dealing with the management of large (insurance) companies on all levels and show very good communication skills.
- You have organizational talent and assertiveness.
What we offer to you :
- Varied tasks and challenges.
- Extremely flat hierarchies with short decision-making processes and personal responsibility.
- Creative freedom for the design of your field of activity.
- A motivated and innovative environment as well as a relaxed, friendly and trusting working atmosphere.
- A salary commensurate with the task and your qualifications.
- Attractive opportunities for further training and development within our team.
With us, you will take on a high degree of responsibility from the very beginning, you will be able to move a lot and shape things independently.
Have we aroused your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application with details of your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations by e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to meeting you!