To strengthen our team in Cologne, we are looking for a:n
Working Student (m/f/d) in Program Management & Business Operations
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a dynamic environment and gain insight into current topics and developments? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you! At InsurLab Germany we offer an exciting position as a student trainee (m/f/d), where you will not only gain valuable experience, but also have the chance to help shape Germany's pioneering industry initiative for networking startups, science, consulting, technology and insurance companies.
Look forward to varied tasks:
- Your spirit of research is appreciated! You support us in carrying out topic-related research work.
- Your analytical skills come into play when you analyze facts and developments and prepare them in an appealing and understandable form.
- You will actively participate in budgeting and cost management, which will give you insight into the financial management of our activities.
- Together we design events and formats, and you help organize them.
- As an indispensable member of our team, you will support us in a wide variety of topics in our day-to-day business.
Score points with these skills:
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
- You are just starting your bachelor's or master's degree in business or a similar field.
- You are familiar with the use of MS Office, in particular you have a sound knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel.
- You are passionate about digital transformation, innovation, start-ups and the insurance industry.
- Proactive, independent and structured work is a matter of course for you.
- Your analytical thinking approach enables you to handle complex tasks.
- You bring in your own ideas and complement our team as a real team player.
Why you've come to the right place:
- With us you enjoy independence, personal responsibility and room for creative ideas.
- We value your thoughts and suggestions, which is why we rely on flat hierarchies and encourage your constructive input.
- Together, we want to drive the innovative power of the insurance industry. That's why you will regularly discover new and challenging tasks with us.
- You gain a promising perspective for your professional future - use us as a springboard, for example in one of our numerous member companies.
- You can work with us between 16 hours and 20 hours per week (working hours by arrangement)
- Don't worry, your work with us will be fairly compensated!
Interested? We are looking forward to your application! Send us your resume and tell us why you are the perfect addition to our team. We are looking forward to hearing from you!