Innovation workshop: “AI, Analytics & Predictive Analytics!”
Our first innovation workshop on the topic of “Digitizing Customer Communication” was a great success. We are therefore all the more pleased to invite you to our innovation workshop on “AI, Analytics, Predictive Analytics” on 8 May 2018 on our InsurLab Germany Campus.
After short presentations on the topic and pitches of the five selected startups, the participants will come together in small groups to work intensively on possible applications of the preferred solution. The aim is to define concrete follow-up projects that ideally lead to a joint “proof of concept”.
The following start-ups await you in our innovation workshop “AI, Analytics, Predictive Analytics”:
- BlackSwan is an Israeli startup of our international partner SOSA FinTLV. Their software solution offers cognitive computing functions, unlimited data scalability and business control over the integration of user interaction and logic. The software can be tailored to any scenario that AI needs.
- omni:us develops AI products that automate the tedious data extraction and classification as well as the rapid deployment of AI solutions without building an internal AI system. Your goal is to create an efficient document processing solution. Its products include the optimization of quotation processes and the automated processing of claims.
- Cognotekt optimizes business processes with the help of artificial intelligence and the use of problem analysis, prototyping of the solution and the creation of individual business plans. Your software-as-a-service platform includes a success-oriented licensing model that combines the advantages of cost transparency, low IT complexity and user-friendly interfaces.
- Digital Fineprint links the social media identities of insurance customers with their commercial insurance identities and analyses the resulting data on an AI basis. The results can be used for sales, cross-selling and customer retention strategies.
- Luminovo.ai is a team of AI experts from Stanford University who now want to equip German companies with their tailor-made products. They design and build AI solutions that are directly oriented to the needs of customers and are therefore open for projects within the entire value chain.