C-Level fireside chat
With the C-Level fireside evening, we offer board and management members of our entire membership the opportunity for personal exchange in an exclusive setting as well as circle of participants. This is a classic after-work format that enables a lively exchange following the presentations and joint discussion.
The next C-Level fireside evening will take place in Cologne on May 12, 2022 and will focus on the topic of “Sustainability”. You can expect exciting insights, lessons learned and action strategies – for example from our Topic Days on the topic of sustainability.
By the way, our Topic Day “Virtual Assistants” will take place before the C-Level fireside evening. Starting at 5:00 p.m., you can optionally expect an additional results presentation / management summary of the exciting day’s program, to which you are also cordially invited.
- 17:00 – Optional: Management Summary Topic Day Virtual Assistants
- 18:00 – Open Doors of the C-Level Fireside Evening
- 18:30 – Welcome by InsurLab Germany
- 18:45 – Keynote presentation#1 – Sustainability from a corporate perspective
- 19:00 – Impulse lecture#2 – Sustainability from a startup / cross-industry perspective
- 19:15 – Joint discussion
- 19:30 – Networking incl. food & drinks
Participant group: Only persons on the board of directors/management level are admitted to participate. Within this level, you are welcome to pass on the invitation to this exclusive event. The “Chatham House Rule” for discussion content applies.
Further information on the location and speaker announcement will follow at a later date.
The then-current Corona protections will apply on site.
Film and sound recordings as well as photos will be taken at the event. By registering for the event, agree to their use, also at a later date.