Curiosity Day @SAS
Curiosity about new things? Then you’ve come to the right place!
Three hours of interaction around analytics, AI and digital transformation with fresh impulses, hands-on offers and challenging approaches for you and your business.
Not an off-the-shelf event – but your concrete opportunity to participate! Get involved in the action – whether by direct impulse to the virtual live stage, in personal dialogue or in one of the online WorkLabs.
Learn from thought leaders and digitisation experts how even complex organisations are mastering the analytics challenges of digital transformation. You can expect valuable insights from the practice of HUK24, Commerzbank, Microsoft, SAS and others.
- 09:00: Opening
- 09:12: Keynote: Innovation, Disruption, Transformation – Digital Change in, with and after the Crisis
- 09:45: Interview with Christoph Keese
- 09:55: Strategy Update: Analytics in the Cloud, AI Innovations, Partnerships
- 10:10: Curiosity Quiz: Interactive competition for quick thinkers
- 10:20: Panel: From Vision to Reality – Experiences from Corporate Practice
- 11:00: Interactive Worklabs
- WorkLab 1: “Analytics Impact in the World of Cloud and Platform Economics”.
- WorkLab 2: “Low-Code or No-Code: Artificial Intelligence without Data Scientists?”
- WorkLab 3: “Innovation with Analytics: Hackathons as the new silver bullet?”
- 11:45: Curiosity for more: Conclusion and outlook
- 11:55: Curiosity Quiz: Interactive competition for quick thinkers