Innovation Workshop Q1/2020
Catch-up date for the innovation workshop Q1 – Customer Journey: Possible applications of Advanced Analytics & AI
Together with you and the start-ups already selected in Q1, we want to take a closer look at the topic of “Customer Journey – Possible Applications of Advanced Analytics & AI” in the tried and tested format of the innovation workshop and develop project ideas and concrete PoC approaches.
Four hand-picked startups will present their solutions. The workshop participants then come together in small groups to work on possible use cases in intensive sessions with the founders. The aim of the workshop is to define concrete use cases and derive possible follow-up projects, which ideally lead to a joint proof of concept (PoC) or pilot project.
- 14:00 Open Doors
- 14:05 Start of program Introduction of the participants* and the event format
- 14:20 Pitch session incl. Q&A round (4 startups of 15 min each)
- 15:20 Break & group allocation
- 15:30 Workshop session with Startup (Favourite 1)
- 16:30 coffee break
- 16:40 Workshop session with Startup (Favourite 2)
- 17:30 Presentation of results & definition of possible follow-up projects
- 18:00 Farewell