Innovation Workshop Q2/ 2019
InsurLab Germany Innovation Workshop Q2/2019 “eHealth – vom Kostenerstatter zum Lebensbegleiter”
together with selected startups and our members, we want to work intensively on joint project ideas and concrete PoC approaches. With this in mind, we cordially invite you as a member to our innovation workshop “ehealth- vom Kostenerstatter zum Lebensbegleiter” at the InsurLab Germany Campus (Schanzenstr. 6-20, Gebäude 3.09, 51063 Köln) in Cologne on 7 May 2019.
After a short impulse lecture on the topic and pitches of the four handpicked startups, the participants will meet in small groups to work intensively on possible applications of the preferred solution. The aim is to define concrete use cases and derive possible follow-up projects that ideally lead to a joint proof of concept (PoC) or pilot project. On the way there, the participants are supported by experienced moderators.
The following startups await you in our innovation workshop “ehealth”:
AIMO technologies offers a 3D motion scan. A single knee bend is sufficient to analyze the user’s movement quality and to record the interaction of the muscles. The solution impresses with digitized and semi-automated health assessment and simplified sales processes. AIMO can prevent potential diseases of the musculoskeletal system and thus save costs for insurers. >> More about AIMO
Healthyhealth is a HealthTech startup that helps you get the most out of your data. They compare it with millions of historical profiles to predict the diagnostic risk for more than 800 diseases and create an individual, digital prevention program. In the insurance context, they use the solution to optimize and streamline the application process for life/health forms. >> More about healthyhealth
As a private on-call medical service, Medlanes organises home visits for private patients and self-pay patients by cooperating on-call doctors. Appointments are particularly flexible, as Medlanes doctors are on call around the clock (depending on the doctors’ workload), both on weekends and public holidays, at the patient’s choice. Contact can be established via the Medlanes app or via the contact form and phone call. The service is now available in 14 major cities. >> Mehr zu Medlanes
Yas.life uses an app solution to motivate people to get more exercise. Your solution is connected to the user’s fitness tracker and a health app in the smartphone and helps the user to achieve their goals, make records and collect movement points. These points can be redeemed with YAS partners such as Garmin, SportScheck or Runners World. The solution is available as a white label for insurance companies.>> More About Yas.life
Agenda for the Innovation Workshop:
- 09:45 Open Doors
- 10:00 Start of programm Presentation of the participants and the event format
- 10:10 Keynote/Topic Intro
- 10:30 Pitch Session (at a time 10 Min. Pitch und Product-Demo + 5 Min. Q&A for each startup)
- 11:30 Open Tables
- 12:00 Lunch
- 13:00 Group division
13:15 Workshop-Session Part 1
- 14:45 coffee break
- 15:00 Workshop-Session Part 2
- 16:30 Presentation of results & definition of possible follow-up Projects
- 17:30 Networking / End
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
- The number of participants is limited to a maximum of 25. Initially, each member company can only register one person for the Innovation Workshop. In a possible replacement procedure, there is a chance of involving another person.
- Please note that the Innovation Workshop is primarily aimed at insurance companies or member companies that have a specific interest in implementing PoCs and pilot projects. If more than 25 members are interested in the format, we will finally admit those who meet this criterion the most.
- In order to generate promising use cases and PoC approaches, please make sure when choosing your representatives that they have decision-making authority and the necessary technical and process know-how to work together with the startups on targeted use cases. Ideally, they will continue to be the contact person for the startup and possible follow-up projects in the future.