Innovation workshop Q2
When?: 18 June 2019, from 10:00 a.m.
Where?: via zoom (you have received the dial-in data by e-mail)
Four hand-picked startups present their solutions. Afterwards, the workshop participants come together in small groups to work on possible use cases in intensive sessions with the founders. The aim of the workshop is to define concrete use cases and derive possible follow-up projects, which ideally lead to a joint proof of concept (PoC) or pilot project.
As with the last innovation workshop, you have the opportunity to get to know 2 start-ups in the workshop sessions.
The agenda is structured as follows:
- 10:00 Open Doors
- 10:05 Start of program Introduction of the participants* and the event format
- 10:30 pitch session incl. Q&A round (4 startups of 15 min each)
- 11:30 Group division including explanation of the tool
- 11:45 Lunch break
- 12:30 Workshop session with Startup (Favourite 1)
- 13:30 coffee break
- 13:45 Workshop session with Startup (Favourite 2)
- 14:30 Break
- 14:35 Presentation of results & definition of possible follow-up projects
- 15:00 Farewell