M2M Workshop with SAS
“We have to start with the customer experience and then develop the processes or systems,” said Steve Jobs in 1997 and his message is truer than ever in the insurance industry today! Therefore, we would like to invite you to our first m2m workshop this year – on February 13th, starting at 9:00 am, you will lead your colleagues from SAS through the workshop “Satisfied customers and profitable companies through AI in customer management“. “Next-Best-Action” and “Next-Best-Offer” are THE keywords when it comes to the customer experience. But how can we use the few contact points in a meaningful way and make the right decision at the right moment? A Herculean task that can be decisively supported by artificial intelligence.
We would like to talk to you about this on 13 February:
- How exactly can AI be used wisely?
- How can central decision intelligence support customer management effectively and efficiently – not only in marketing, but also across departments?
- What added value can customers and insurance companies achieve?
- Where does artificial intelligence offer the decisive “plus” – a win/win in customer management?
- Take the opportunity for a practice-oriented all-round view into the world of artificial intelligence.
The agenda is structured as follows:
- 08:30 Open Doors
- 09:00 Welcome
- 09:10 Keynote speech “Outstanding customer experience as the key to success“
- 09:45 Basic concept: Central decision intelligence in customer management
- 10:15 Coffee break
- 10:45 Outstanding customer experience through intelligent AI-based decisions
- 11:30 Possible applications of Advanced Analytics & AI beyond Marketing: intelligently combining claims processing, fraud, pricing and customer experience
- 12:15 Best Practices, discussion & exchange of experiences
- 12:45 Snacks and networking
- 1:30 End
>This event is exclusively accessible to our members<