InsurLab Journey: M2M-Workshop
Dear InsurLab Germany members,
we would like to invite you to our M2M-workshop in the framework of the InsurLab Journey on the topic of “Digital Ecosystems”.
Insurance products and services require a cross-industry ecosystem to meet the relevant needs of today’s customers. This requires a selection of suitable players. The individual players in the ecosystem want to ensure that they are better off in a merger than they would be on their own.
In our M2M-workshop, we develop a common understanding and want to clarify:
- What is the incentive system for cross-company cooperation and how do you measure success?
- What technological foundations are required?
- How do we get the client(s) involved in the collaboration early on and meet their needs?
- 02:00 p.m Virtual Open Doors
- 02:05 p.m Welcome by InsurLab Germany
- 02:15 p.m Keynote presentation#1: “Data and technology as essential cornerstones of the digital ecosystem” , Nadine Hellenkemper, Head of Business Development Insurance, FintecSystems
- 02:30 pm Keynote presentation#2: “Ecosystems – Successful together in the network”, Peter Wiedmann, Director & Franziska Rölli, Manager, KPMG Digital Hub
- 02:45 p.m Discussion “Status Quo
- 03:00 p.m Break
- 03:10 p.m Workshop Sessions
- 04:10 p.m Break
- 04:20 p.m Presentation of the results from the workshop groups
- 04:50 p.m Discussion “Lessons Learned
- 05:00 p.m Farewell