SAShackathon – More than a competition
“Brilliant ideas start with curious minds”.
Our member SAS is hosting a hackathon this year, which will revolve around the topic of insurance, among other things. Participate individually or in teams in challenges and measure your knowledge with other hackers, data partners and experts. Are you interested? Then register by February 15 and take part in virtual coaching sessions and gain access to many SAS technologies.
Here are 6 more reasons why you should participate!
1. bring your own idea, test its potential and generate valuable assets for a
project proposal for internal follow-up
2. use the analytical challenge as a learning experience and an internal
innovation boost for seasoned data scientists or young talent alike
3. take part in one of the exciting Insurance Challenges and compete against
4. collaborate with other programmers using SAS® analytics, AI
and open source on Microsoft Azure
5. receive virtual coaching on AI, cloud environments and relevant industry knowledge
6. meet and network with other hackers, talent, data partners, and experts on Hacker’s Hub.
Learn more here: Register Hackathon | SAS