Topic Day “Sustainability”
The Topic Day Sustainability offers all participants an intensive information, exchange and networking platform to deepen the questions, challenges and solutions for this extremely relevant topic in the industry.
The program is aimed at board members who want to take a look at the developments in the industry, departmental executives who want to integrate sustainability into their products and services, innovation and sustainability managers who are working on relevant projects and initiatives on a day-to-day basis.
The program is built on 3 pillars:
Relevant congress program with presentations from practice and research.
Networking of participants and speakers
Exchange with and get to know solution providers incl. solution floor (trade fair)
9:00 to 9:30 a.m.: Welcome and Open Doors – Welcome, Coffee, Meet & Greet.
9:30 to 10:15 a.m.: Key Note: Sustainability – taking stock (working title) – Katharina Reuter | Bundesverband Nachhaltige Wirtschaft (German Sustainable Business Association)
10:15 to 10:45 a.m.: Sustainability in Insurance: Current challenges for the integration of sustainability in companies – Daniel Obst | Agentur 2020
- Sustainability is much more than CO2 neutrality. Daniel describes the ESG challenges based on his maturity model and explains challenges for insurers.
10:45 to 11:00 a.m.: Break
11:00 to 11:30 a.m.: Managing sustainability through underwriting: perspective on impact UW – Monika Sebold-Bender | Supervisory Board member.
- Regulatory issues such as the EU Taxonomy Regulation are currently presenting insurers with a variety of challenges. A look at how to deal with them and possible solutions
11:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.: The social dimension of sustainability: solutions for policyholders, employees and society – Michael Breuer | Board Member | SCOR
- Living Purpose as a guiding star for strategy implementation
12:00 to 12:30 p.m.: Sustainable Investment: Toolbox and EU Taxonomy – Olga Huelsmann | AXA
- Why we are not yet green
12:30 to 1:30 p.m.: Break – “Topic Tables
1:30 to 1:45 p.m.: Sponsor Speech
- msg.GREENfactory, a MSG Carbon Capture & Carbon Trade Projekt – Enrico Bolloni
1:45 to 2:15 p.m.: Sustainability Strategy & Governance – Lisa Janke | Gothaer
- Current challenges and solutions in reporting and strategy alignment of sustainability in insurance companies. The interplay of forces, incentivization.
2:15 to 3:15 p.m.: Pitches of the solution providers of the Solution Floor (60 Minutes “Hot Plate”)
3:15 to 4:00 p.m.: Break – Mix & Match
- Get to know and connect with solution providers on the Solution Floor
4:00 to 5:00 p.m.: 4 topics x 15 minutes: key messages – impulses with discussion on the specialist areas of sustainability together with solution providers. Solution providers “on stage” bring their answers to the point. We are looking for core statements!
- Sustainable investment (Planet A | AXA)
- Climate-friendly claims settlement (Nüsperling | ERGO)
- Technology, tools, data (AWS | CRIF | VU)
- Customer and sales (adesso | good24)
- Impact Underwriting (ALH)
5:00 to 5:30 p.m.: Closing panel of speakers with Fish Bowl
- Moderation Stefan Schmid | InsurLab Germany
- Summary of the key results of the day incl. presentation of the voting results
- Panel of speakers with moderation by InsurLab Germany.
- Perspectives on: Customers, Sales, Capabilities, Hurdles & Gaps
5:30 to approx. 7:00 p.m.: Afterwork (optional)
- With the opportunity to meet attendees, speakers and solution providers again in person and network.
Note on Covid-19
Film and sound recordings as well as photos will be taken at the event. By registering for the event, agree to their use, also at a later date.