Topic Day “Sustainability”
InsurLab Germany’s Topic Day “Sustainability” offers exchange and perspective on innovations, challenges and solutions.
16.02.2021 – Remote “Sustainability Day”.
The Topic Day “Sustainability” (2 – 5 p.m., virtual) is about finding the status quo: where does the industry stand today? What’s missing from impact investment to sustainability reporting.
14:00 – 14:15: Welcome by InsurLab Germany | Classification of the Topic Day | Presentation of the Agenda
14:15 – 14:45: Macro perspective on climate change – Patrick Saner | Head Macro Strategy | Swiss Re
- Sustainability in the insurance industry has many facets, e.g. financial implications up to insurability of risks. But also the strategy towards Net Zero and the need for cooperation on the way there is relevant.
14:45 – 15:15: 17 goals, many paths, little time: Where insurance companies struggle with sustainability – Daniel Obst | Agentur 2020
- Sustainability is a complex field, but some areas for action should definitely be at the top of the agenda.
15:15 – 15:45: Changing behavior: Sustainability in everyday life – Ingo Gregus | adesso experience
- Presentation of a process model from the analysis of requirements and framework conditions to the definition and development of the strategy to the implementation and communication.
15:45 – 16:30: Break-out sessions on the topics – impulse, discussion, collection of topics:
- Strategy & Governance | with Daniel Obst from Agency 2020.
- Investment | with Olga Huelsmann from AXA
- Impact Underwriting | with Monika Sebold-Bender
- Marketing & Impact | with Ingo Gregus from adesso experience
16:30 – 17:00: Presentation of the discussion results as a starting point for the Sustainability Day on April 6, 2022 – Speakers of the break-outs |Moderation by Stefan Schmid | InsurLab Germany
Registration via: https://www.eventbrite.de/e/216232335737
Film and sound recordings as well as photos will be taken at the event. By registering for the event, agree to their use, also at a later date.