Zukunft Versicherung – Branchentreff für Innovation & Digitalisierung
Digital competence is a decisive competitive advantage for insurance companies today. But which technologies and innovations accelerate processes, improve the customer experience, reduce costs and simplify compliance? SER Group and Bitech AG invite you to get to the bottom of these questions at the insurance industry meeting on 30 September. At the event, we will take a closer look at the current drivers and trends of digitalisation and show how implementation can be successful in practice. You can look forward to new impulses for your own projects and a personal exchange with colleagues from the insurance industry.
The agenda is as follows:
- 09:00 Check-in & breakfast
- 09:30 Welcome
- 09:40 “Mega trends in IT: curse or blessing”, Dr. Gerrit Böhm, Member of the Board, VOLKSWOHL BUND
- 10:00 am “How digital transformation is changing customer expectations & system landscapes in the insurance industry”,
- Markus Schiffer, Product Owner DMS, DEVK, Martin Koch, Chief Architect DMS, DEVK
- 10:45 Break & Networking
- 11:15 am “Reinsurance digital – from printout to integrated document & process management”, André Cartschau, IT Project Manager, Hannover Re
- 12:45 Business Lunch & Networking
- 14:00 “Claims management rethought: AI for real-time risk analysis & loss prevention”, Serge N’Silu, CEO, Bitech AG
- 14:30 Q & A
- 14:45 Closing & Networking
For more information, click here.