Jobs in Cologne
Become part of our team!
Would you like to work in a small, energetic and agile team? Are you fascinated by innovation and digitalization topics and are you responsible, curious and looking for a new challenge? Then apply now for our open position as Working student (m/f/d) in the field of communication, marketing and events.
Working student (m/f/d) in the field of communication, marketing and events
You can look forward to varied tasks:
- You will supervise and plan a social media editorial plan and support its implementation in our various social media channels.
- You will be actively involved in the further development of our website and coordinate the publication of new blog posts.
- You will assist with traditional press work and the creation of publications.
- You support the organisation of our events and the support of our member companies.
- In addition, your tasks will include topic-related research work, support with other administrative tasks and looking after our co-working space.
You score with these skills:
- You are currently completing a degree in journalism / marketing / communication science or similar
- You are enthusiastic about digitalisation, innovation, start-ups and the insurance industry.
- Implementing your content ideas with the appropriate Adobe programmes is no problem for you
- You are well versed in the current social media landscape – especially on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram channels
- You are eloquent and find it easy to read up on new topics and write texts independently
- You have no trouble getting to grips with our content management systems (e.g. WordPress, Newsletter2go, CRM).
- You have your own ideas and are a real team player.
Are you a team player?
- With us you work independently, on your own responsibility and with room for creativity.
- Your ideas are important to us, which is why our hierarchies are flat and build on your constructive suggestions.
- We want to work with you to drive innovation in the insurance industry. That is why you will discover new and challenging tasks with us.
- With us, you gain a promising perspective for your professional future – use us as a springboard, for example in one of our numerous member companies.
- You can work for us between 16 and 20 hours per week (working hours by arrangement)
- Don’t worry, your work will be paid fairly!
Are you interested? Then send us an email with your CV to email@example.com and tell us why you are the right person for us!