Jobs in Cologne
Become part of our team!
Would you like to work in a small, energetic and agile team? Are you fascinated by innovation and digitalization topics and are you responsible, curious and looking for a new challenge?
Then we look forward to hearing from you!
We have one open vacancy at the moment.
Work student (m/f/d) in the fields of project management and business operations & marketing, communication and events
We are looking for support in an exciting and dynamic working environment. You can expect interesting and deep insights into current topics and projects, as well as a diversified working day.
As the InsurLab Germany team, we are jointly pursuing the goal of promoting sustainable innovation and digitization in the insurance industry.
InsurLab Germany is part of the Digital Hub Initiative set up by the Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy and is the official competence center for the InsurTech scene in Germany.
What exactly awaits you?
As part of the InsurLab Germany team, you will have the chance to help shape Germany’s largest industry initiative for networking start-ups, science, consulting, technology and insurance companies. You will support our team in organizing events and workshops, creating an attractive co-working environment and handling administrative tasks.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to sit at the source of innovation in the insurance industry and gain valuable experience and contacts for your future professional life.
What tasks do we have for you?
- Support the team in the ongoing co-working on campus
- Support with topic-related research work
- Support with marketing activities
- Co-organization of our events (including documentation of results)
- Support of our member companies
- Taking over further administrative tasks
What should you bring?
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and German
- You are experienced in working with MS Office
- You are enthusiastic about the topics of digitization, innovation, start-ups and the insurance industry
- You work on your own initiative, you see tasks that need to be done and you do them independently, proactively and in a structured way
- You have already gained life experience outside of school and university and have shown that you can approach people and win them over
What we offer you?
- You can work with us between 16h and 20h a week
- Location: Schanzenstraße 6-20, 51063 Cologne (Carlswerk)
- Fair payment
- Working hours: between 08:00 and 18:00 o’clock (Wed.-Fri. by arrangement)
- Fun Fact: We have a great roof terrace with a view of the cathedral
Have we aroused your interest? Then send us an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you are the right person for us!