Jobs in Cologne
Become part of our team!
Would you like to work in a small, energetic and agile team? Are you fascinated by innovation and digitalization topics and are you responsible, curious and looking for a new challenge?
Then we look forward to hearing from you!
We have one open vacancy at the moment: Work student (m/f/d) in the fields of marketing, communication and events
Work student (m/f/d) in the fields of marketing, communication and events
We are looking for support in an exciting and dynamic working environment.
You can expect interesting and deep insights into current topics and projects, as well as a diversified working day.
As part of the InsurLab Germany team, you will have the chance to help shape Germany’s largest industry initiative for networking start-ups, science, consulting, technology and insurance companies. You will support our team primarily in communication tasks as well as in the organization of events and workshops, the creation of an appealing co-working environment and the execution of administrative tasks.
Look forward to varied tasks:
- You will supervise and plan a social media editorial plan and support its implementation in our various social media channels
- You will actively participate in the further development of our website and coordinate the publication of new blog posts
- You support us in the organization of our events and support of our member companies
- In addition, you will be responsible for topic-related research, support in other administrative tasks and the supervision of our Co-Working Space
With these skills you score points:
- You are currently studying journalism / marketing / communication sciences or similar
- You are enthusiastic about the topics of digitization, innovation, start-ups and the insurance industry
- You are familiar with the current social media landscape – especially Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram
- You are eloquent and you find it easy to read into new topics and to write texts independently
- In our Content-Management Systems (WordPress, Newsletter2go, CRM, Photoshop), you can easily fox your way into
- You have your own ideas and are a real team player
Are you on the team?
- With us you will work independently, on your own responsibility and with room for creativity
- Your ideas are important to us, therefore our hierarchies are flat and build on your constructive suggestions
- Together with you, we want to drive innovation in the insurance industry. Therefore you will discover new and challenging tasks with us.
- With us you will gain a promising perspective for your professional future – use us as a springboard, for example to one of our numerous member companies
- You can work with us between 16h and 20h a week (working hours by arrangement)
- Don’t worry, your work will be fairly remunerated!
Have we aroused your interest? Then we are looking forward to receiving your detailed application with details of your earliest possible start date and salary expectations, by e-mail to email@example.com. We are looking forward to you!