Topic Day Predictive Prevention
Topic Day Predictive Prevention – Preventing Diseases with Artificial Intelligence
Prevention is better than cure – that’s a well-known fact. As individual as people are, the right disease prevention for them looks very different. With this knowledge, preventive measures that are distributed according to the watering can principle are neither targeted nor cost-efficient. If insurance companies want to ensure the health of their members through health promotion while at the same time being profitable, they must already know which insured person needs which preventive measures and when.
In this context, the analysis of data already available in the insurance company and the use of artificial intelligence can be the key on the way to targeted prevention programs. The concept of predictive prevention uses the valuable knowledge of the insurance companies and, based on this, can calculate an individual probability of illness. In this way, the right preventive behavior can be pointed out in advance and illnesses can be prophylactically counteracted.
Positions in the highly competitive insurance market are also determined by innovations and customer satisfaction. At our Topic Day Predictive Prevention – Preventing Illnesses with Artificial Intelligence (sponsored by msg), you will learn how you can use predictive prevention as an insurance company, what professional and technical challenges there are on the way to digital insurance and what opportunities the use of
predictive algorithms in health insurance.
In our hybrid format, we will introduce you – together with our host and sponsor msg – to this topic remotely and on-site (Cologne) and work out implementation scenarios interactively. In addition, there will be impulse presentations from the start-up scene on the use of AI to analyze healthcare data.
We look forward to welcoming you to our workshop together with other experts from the fields of Big Data, artificial intelligence and health insurance!
- 13:00 – 13:15 Uhr – Begrüßung & Einleitung in die Thematik
- 13:15 – 13:30 Uhr – Prävention in der Lebensversicherung (SCOR, Thomas Trompetter, Head Of Client Services)
- 13:30 – 13:45 Uhr – Prävention heute und von morgen: Vernetzte Gesundheitsangebote oder „noch“ lose Enden? (AXA Krankenversicherung AG, Dr. Britta Biendara, Kooperationsmanagerin)
- 13:45 – 14:00 Uhr – Predictive Prevention – ein ganzheitlicher Ansatz von KI bis zur aktiven Gesundheitsvorsorge (msg systems ag, Markus Volkmar & Martin Weyermann, KI & Krankenversicherungsexperten)
- 14:00 – 14:10 Uhr – Epigenetik und künstlicher Intelligenz – ein ganzheitlicher Ansatz für die Prävention (EpiQMAx, Dr. Moritz Völker-Albert, Geschäftsführer & Mitgründer)
- 14:10 – 14:20 Uhr – AI-based prevention and care (Medicalmotion, Sven Klimpel, Geschäftsführer)
- 14:20 – 14:45 Uhr – Pause
- 14:45 – 17:30 Uhr – Welche neuen Chancen bietet KI im Bereich der Gesundheitsvorsorge? Interaktive Erarbeitung konzeptioneller Use Cases im Rahmen eines Workshops.
- 17:30 – 18:00 Uhr – Wrap-up
- Ab 18:00 Uhr – Get-together
Here are the key facts again:
- Date: 21.06.2022
- Time: Start at 1 p.m., followed by a get-together at approx. 6 p.m.
- Hybrid format: On site or via Zoom
- Address: msg systems ag, Erna-Scheffler-Straße 1a, 51103 Cologne, Germany
- Note: To enter, press bell “msg”, select elevator 5th floor.
The then current Corona protection measures apply on site.
Film and sound recordings as well as photos will be taken at the event. By registering for the event, you agree to their subsequent use.