CERTIFIED TRAINING FOR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION EXPERTS IN THE INSURANCE COMPANIES OF TOMORROW
The insurance industry is undergoing significant changes. In a ever more complex and dynamic environment, new approaches and skills are needed to stay competitive and shape the future of the industry. Well trained, adaptive and innovative humans make the difference.
The InsurLab Germany aims to accelerate digital transformation and promote collaboration across companies. Therefore we have decided to create a unique and tailor-made offering for strengthening the future skills of insurance companies and their employees.
The InsurLab Academy is a certified continuing education program open to all employees and managers from companies in the insurance industry. It is jointly conceptualized and executed by InsurLab Germany and the University of Cologne Business School.
The Digital Insurance Transformation certificate program forms the basis of the InsurLab Academy. Individual in-depth seminars supplement the program. Any employee or manager who intends to make an active contribution to digital transformation in their respective companies profits from a well coodinated an balanced teaching approach. Essential transformation knowledge ist conveyed and much needed practical implementation abilities are trained. Ideally upskilling an employee goes along with immediate impact for a company.
Participants receive a broad overview of the latest trends and technologies in the market. They learn the appropriate methods and tools to drive digital transformation within their own company. Through discussions and exercises along the six modules they deepen their understanding. Since the program is designed for needs of the insurance industry, they also gain access to a network of peers and experts for knowledge- and best practice sharing and they get to know selected start-ups.
Certificate program – Overview
Your benefits in a nutshell
- Get a broad industry specific overview on digital transformation from selected researchers and practitioners
- Get insights and answers to transformation challenges you and your company currently face
- Identify, explore and discuss new fields of interest, perspectives and technologies
- Extend existing business models with customer-centric approaches
- Create an instant impact by preparing for a new role or mastering new tasks in your company
- Connect to peers and experts with an open mindset and exchange your thoughts and expertise
- Profit from a growing alumni network and the close connection to the Insurlab Germany
Impressions of our program participants
“The previous barriers to entry into the insurance industry will not always persist. What we need to build is harder for us than for new players. That’s why we have to start now or increase the pace, otherwise someone who can meet current customer needs more effectively and efficiently will come along, this becomes particularly clear in the program. […] Overall, a very successful combination of speakers and user orientation.”
“An important learning from the Academy is to be open: You have to share knowledge in order to move forward – as a person and as a company. […] In the InsurLab Academy we worked very actively and saw how to generate great results quickly. I would definitely recommend the program to others because I find the approaches regarding the content and also the exchange with, for example, the startups very valuable.”
“All employees who want to drive change and innovation in insurance should participate! […] InsurLab Academy brings strong networking and a lot of digital transformation expertise to our industry as a concentrated program – from business model development to leadership issues.
Academy dates Class #4
August 2022, 10-11
- Digital Transformation, Leadership & Business Model Innovation
September 2022, 13-14
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management
October 2022, 13-14
- Agile & Lean Management
December 2022, 15-16
- Design Thinking Workshop & New Work
January 2023, 19-20
- Digital Marketing & Customer Experience
February 2023, 23-24
- Digital Corporate Responsibility & Technology Trends